Below you'll find discussion lists for brain injury survivors, families, friends, caregivers, and more. There are many more, though. Yahoo! Groups hosts around forty TBI-related lists, http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/dir/Health___Wellness/Support/Illnesses/Brain_Injuries?show_groups=1 for example.
TBI Discussion Lists
- braininjurysurvivors (Brain Injury Survivors) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/braininjurysurvivors/
For brain injury survivors and anyone touched by brain injury, including family, friends, professionals, others.
- SoTBI (Survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoTBI/?yguid=75651105
Just as the title states, many great people belong to this list, sharing stories, ideas, providing tips, and more.
- SoTBI-Computer (SoTBI's Computer Helpers List) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoTBI-Computer/?yguid=75651105
A subgroup of the above SoTBI list. Very helpful with tips for using your computer, PDA and other devices to assist with reminders, programs, and much more.
- SoTBI-C http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoTBI-C/
Survivors of TBI -- for caregivers & supporters. This group is for anyone touched by brain injury, such as family, friends, and others.
- TBI-Survivor http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TBI-Survivor/?yguid=75651105
A discussion list for brain injury survivors to meet others, discuss problems and accomplishments, assist others, and gather information related to brain injuries.
- TBI Survivors Support Group http://tbinet.org/support1.htm#surv
One of the excellent support group discussion lists provided by TBINet for survivors of brain injuries. Online archives are available to members.
- TBI-Together http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TBI-Together/?yguid=75651105
A discussion list for TBI survivors and caregivers to learn from each others' perspectives, to assist each other, and be supportive.